Lollapalooza Argentina 2015: My First Ever Experience At A Music Festival
1. Jack White (Day 1)
Just like Pharrell Williams, his entire concert deserves a review of its own.
And it was, in my opinion, the best of the entire festival by a very long shot. The special cameo from Robert Plant and the ending with Seven Nation Army elevated this performance to something very unforgettable.
And now, a quick Top 5 of my favorite moments from the festival.
- Jack White and Robert Plant playing The Lemon Song. Historical moment indeed.
- The nostalgia segment in Pharrell Williams’ gig, especially with crowd jumping around like crazy for Pass The Courvosier Part II.
- Seven Nation Army. ‘Nuff said.
- Kasabian ending their concert with Fire and All You Need Is Love was brilliant.
- The unexpected strong start to Foster The People’s concert with Best Friend and Are You What You Want To Be?
Honorable mention: Since I mentioned Jack White twice, I’ll mention Skrillex shouting out to several DJs who played at the festival. Made him look like a class act putting over his colleagues.
Well, that’s all I got for Lollapalooza Argentina 2015. Here’s a video of how it went down, more or less. I hope you had fun reading this article, despite the delay in writing it.