Amy’s Top50 Songs of 2016
50. Seenroot (신현희와김루트) – Shouldn’t Have Done That (그러지 말걸)
Let’s get this started with Seenroot, who were the bonus on my Music Highlights.
49. MOROHA – Let’s Go, Flyer-man! (それいけ！フライヤーマン)
What is this? Hip-folk? Rap folk? Folk-hop? I really dug it.
I also don’t know where to actually download the track, if you know what I mean~
48. Tété – Persona Non Grata [MV]
47. Suiyoubi no Campanella (水曜日のカンパネラ) – ALADDIN (アラジン) [MV]
46. DEAN x Zico – Pour Up (풀어)
45. Faye Wong (王菲) – You Wait for Me at the End (你在终点等我) 
I was surprised Faye placed so low, even though I cut some biases from the list too. But who cares~~~ Faye’s Shanghai concert, Faye’s Moments (幻乐一场), live streams this Dec.30 8PM Shanghai Time . Set ya calendars!!!
44. Megumi Wata (綿めぐみ) – Blind Man (ブラインドマン)
43. A.R. Rahman & Sanah Moidutty – Tu Hai [MV]
This dropped so many spots after I watched Mohenjo Daro, tho xD
42. JeA – You o’Clock
This was really love at first listen, even with the micro 1min teaser. I also loved the fact that the promo video was square. xD As you can see, I’ve reconnected with Korean music fully :P Racoon Leader looks so perfect on here.
41. DABDA (다브다) – Last Month (마지막 달) [audio]
40. Gesu no Kiwami Otome (ゲスの極み乙女。) – SHIAWASE Ringo (シアワセ林檎)
I’ve been having conflicted feelings about Gesu. Yes, it has to do with the private life of a certain lead vocalist who is totally screwing with Gesu activities . Since then, the band’s second studio album was put on hold (was supposed to release early December), and he basically ruined the whole build-up the band had.
Shiawase Ringo is so good. TT When’s the album gonna come?
39. tfvsjs – Battle from the Bottom