Third single from Rapsody’s debut album The Idea of Beautiful.
Items Tagged year: 2012//
film features/The Cadaver Has Come Back to Life: Interview with Jonah D. Ansell
posted Monday, November 5th, 2012
by amy | Comments (0)
What better way to celebrate Día de los Muertos than by watching this animated short about a corpse that suddenly becomes animated, fueled by his desire to say goodbye to his wife. How about an interview with its creator, then? Well, I had a small chat with writer and director Jonah D. Ansell.
Arrugas, or Wrinkles if you may, is an adaptation of the Paco Roca award-winning graphic novel of the same name, telling the story of Emilio, and old man put away in an elderly home by his son because Emilio has become an inconvenience to him and his wife.
The biggest news of the week? The selling of an iconic company to another iconic company for a huge amount of cash. The fan reactions alone kept me well entertained!
Ten no Shizuku (天のしずく) — or literally “Droplets of Heaven” — is a documentary by Atsunori Kawamura (河邑厚徳). It follows cooking expert and essayist Yoshiko Tatsumi (辰巳芳子). Born in 1924 and considered a pioneer in home-cooking research, Yoshiko follows in the footsteps of Hamako Tatsumi (辰巳浜子).
The first trailer for Yoji Yamada’s version of Yasujiro Ozu’s 1953 masterpiece Tokyo Story (東京物語), simply titled Tokyo Family (東京家族, or Tokyo Kazoku), has been released… expanding on the first 10 seconds that were released back in August as a teaser.
Wreck-It Ralph is an absolute treat for audiences of all kinds, and especially an animated dream come true for gamers.
sponsored/5 Points Pictures: Announcement of the Special-edition DVD Release of Punch
posted Wednesday, October 31st, 2012
by yam magazine | Comments (0)
Film distributor 5 Points Pictures is pleased to announce the two-disc, special-edition DVD release of Punch will be available on February 19, 2013.
In 2009, Ugandan politician David Bahati introduced a draconian bill that would make homosexuality in the country punishable by death. Moreover, anyone who knowingly harbored a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender person — or “kuchu” — would also be held criminally accountable.
MOST POPULAR ITEMS
- 2011 – LGBT Blogathon
- Kpop in Europe
- 2012 – LGBT Blogathon
- YAM contest: Win a JYJ “The Beginning” album!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Who are the Reigning Queen and Princess of Pop?
- Sunny (Korean Film)
- YAM’s Top15 Films of 2011
- Why I Love Korean Cinema
- The Journey of a Cassie Part Two – The List Pt. 5
- Namie Amuro feat. Yamashita Tomohisa – Unusual
- Editor’s Chatroom: TV Shows, Better When They’re Short?
- YAM Contest: The World in my Eyes by SingerSen
- Laure Shang – Nightmare
- Interview: Eden Baylee
Who is your reigning Queen or Princess of Pop? [choose up to 5]
- Lady Gaga (29%, 73 Votes)
- Beyonce (28%, 70 Votes)
- BoA (25%, 62 Votes)
- Hyori Lee (23%, 58 Votes)
- Ayumi Hamasaki (22%, 55 Votes)
- None/Another [add a comment] (17%, 44 Votes)
- Rihanna (16%, 41 Votes)
- Christina Aguilera (15%, 37 Votes)
- Namie Amuro (13%, 33 Votes)
- Shakira (12%, 31 Votes)
- Katy Perry (12%, 29 Votes)
- Koda Kumi (10%, 24 Votes)
- HyunA (6%, 16 Votes)
- Jolin Tsai (5%, 13 Votes)
- Elva Hsiao (5%, 12 Votes)
- Son Dam Bi (4%, 9 Votes)
- Nicki MInaj (3%, 8 Votes)
- Meisa Kuroki (2%, 6 Votes)
- Belinda (2%, 6 Votes)
- Joey Yung (2%, 6 Votes)
- Anahi (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 252