Solar is a fine album. It has the beats and the melodies that are easy to listen to, but at the end of the day it’s the same Taeyang with the same haircut, same moves and same songs.
Items Tagged year: 2010//
Bad Guy or Bad Man tells the story of Shim Gun Wook, who is plotting the revenge against the Haeshin Group, a large corporation to whom Hong Tae Sung is the heir.
The Derek Trucks Band’s two-disc live album contains 14 tracks of old school American rock n’ roll and blues, that doesn’t rely on an image, but is perfect for jamming.
In Jing Chang’s – Zhang Yunjing – second album, she takes on the composer’s hat and an edgier look. Playing with the concept of “opposites.”
Cold Water of the Sea tells the story of a young couple about to get married that go on a holiday trip to a tropical “paradise,” when they run into a girl who seems to be lost in the middle of the night.
The Silent House tells the story of Laura, a young woman whose father disappears without ever returning.
Jose Marti: El Ojo del Canario tells the story of Jose Julian Marti Perez, the Cuban national hero and Latin American literature figure, between the ages of 9 years and 16 years old.
Crab Trap tells the story of Daniel and the relationship he has with La Barra, a little black community in Colombia’s Pacific coast. In it, he meets with Cerebro, the leader of the Afro-descendant natives who are having territorial issues with a white man called El Paisa, who wants to build a hotel on the beach.
Hotel Atlantico tells the story of an actor – referred to as The Artist – who finds himself without a job. He decides to embark on an aimless adventure, where he meets people and gets himself in unexpected, and even absurd, situations.
Puzzle tells the story of Maria del Carmen, a housewife who has just turned 40-ish, and has spent the last 20 years of her life worrying about her husband and two sons. On her birthday, she receives a puzzle as a gift, and finds out she’s got a natural ability for them.
MOST POPULAR ITEMS
- 2011 – LGBT Blogathon
- Kpop in Europe
- 2012 – LGBT Blogathon
- YAM contest: Win a JYJ “The Beginning” album!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Who are the Reigning Queen and Princess of Pop?
- Sunny (Korean Film)
- YAM’s Top15 Films of 2011
- Why I Love Korean Cinema
- The Journey of a Cassie Part Two – The List Pt. 5
- Namie Amuro feat. Yamashita Tomohisa – Unusual
- Editor’s Chatroom: TV Shows, Better When They’re Short?
- YAM Contest: The World in my Eyes by SingerSen
- Laure Shang – Nightmare
- Interview: Eden Baylee
Who is your reigning Queen or Princess of Pop? [choose up to 5]
- Lady Gaga (29%, 73 Votes)
- Beyonce (28%, 70 Votes)
- BoA (25%, 62 Votes)
- Hyori Lee (23%, 58 Votes)
- Ayumi Hamasaki (22%, 55 Votes)
- None/Another [add a comment] (17%, 44 Votes)
- Rihanna (16%, 41 Votes)
- Christina Aguilera (15%, 37 Votes)
- Namie Amuro (13%, 33 Votes)
- Shakira (12%, 31 Votes)
- Katy Perry (12%, 29 Votes)
- Koda Kumi (10%, 24 Votes)
- HyunA (6%, 16 Votes)
- Jolin Tsai (5%, 13 Votes)
- Elva Hsiao (5%, 12 Votes)
- Son Dam Bi (4%, 9 Votes)
- Nicki MInaj (3%, 8 Votes)
- Meisa Kuroki (2%, 6 Votes)
- Belinda (2%, 6 Votes)
- Joey Yung (2%, 6 Votes)
- Anahi (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 252