Gantz: Perfect Answer is the second live action installment of the Gantz series, set just a few months after what just happened on Gantz. There isn’t much of an explanation of what’s going on — except for a brief recap of the first movie — so I strongly suggest you don’t watch this on your first go.
Items Tagged kenichi matsuyama//
A group of strangers meet an enigmatic black sphere only known as Gantz.
blog/20 Actors Between 20-25 to Watch until They’re 30 – The Graduating Class
posted Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
by amy | Comments (5)
About… three years ago, I made a list of actors from around the globe. 16 out of my 20 picks are already NOT eligible for this list any longer. Shocking how time flies.
film features/The Banana Guide to Asian Entertainment: It’s All About Japan: Part III
posted Tuesday, May 29th, 2012
by amy | Comments (9)
Greetings, YAMMies! We are on the third part of my Japanese entertainment journey of a series on the Banana views on Asian entertainment.
Based on the josei manga by Yumi Unita, Usagi Drop tells the story of 27-year-old Daikichi, who ends up living with his grandfather’s 6-year-old illegitimate child, Rin, after his passing.
Our friends at Anomalous Material are asking who our favorite Actors are and why, so we got the YAM Magazine team together to talk about theirs~
Trailer for the adaptation of the josei manga by Yumi Unita, directed by SABU. Usagi Drop stars Kenichi Matsuyama and Mana Ashida.
Our latest and last issue as a PDF. This marks a new beginning for us, and marks the actual 2-month countdown for the opening of yam-mag.com. In this issue, McNeil from The Dark of the Matinee gives us a look at what was the Toronto Film Festival this year, and gives his thoughts on Let Me In, Black Swan, and Norwegian Wood.
Based on the much beloved novel by Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood is the story of Watanabe and Naoko. The common bond between them is Kizuki, Watanabe’s best friend and Naoko’s first boyfriend.
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, adaptation of the Japanese novel by Gabrielle Zevin of the same name, stars popular Japanese actor/idol Horikita Maki as Naomi, who loses the memory of her boyfriend and her male best friend.
MOST POPULAR ITEMS
- 2011 – LGBT Blogathon
- Kpop in Europe
- 2012 – LGBT Blogathon
- YAM contest: Win a JYJ “The Beginning” album!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Who are the Reigning Queen and Princess of Pop?
- Sunny (Korean Film)
- YAM’s Top15 Films of 2011
- Why I Love Korean Cinema
- The Journey of a Cassie Part Two – The List Pt. 5
- Namie Amuro feat. Yamashita Tomohisa – Unusual
- Editor’s Chatroom: TV Shows, Better When They’re Short?
- YAM Contest: The World in my Eyes by SingerSen
- Laure Shang – Nightmare
- Interview: Eden Baylee
Who is your reigning Queen or Princess of Pop? [choose up to 5]
- Lady Gaga (29%, 73 Votes)
- Beyonce (28%, 70 Votes)
- BoA (25%, 62 Votes)
- Hyori Lee (23%, 58 Votes)
- Ayumi Hamasaki (22%, 55 Votes)
- None/Another [add a comment] (17%, 44 Votes)
- Rihanna (16%, 41 Votes)
- Christina Aguilera (15%, 37 Votes)
- Namie Amuro (13%, 33 Votes)
- Shakira (12%, 31 Votes)
- Katy Perry (12%, 29 Votes)
- Koda Kumi (10%, 24 Votes)
- HyunA (6%, 16 Votes)
- Jolin Tsai (5%, 13 Votes)
- Elva Hsiao (5%, 12 Votes)
- Son Dam Bi (4%, 9 Votes)
- Nicki MInaj (3%, 8 Votes)
- Meisa Kuroki (2%, 6 Votes)
- Belinda (2%, 6 Votes)
- Joey Yung (2%, 6 Votes)
- Anahi (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 252