Japanese drama tackled modern day divorce in The Great Divorce when a couple that have been married for the past two years of their lives get a divorce.
Items Tagged fuji tv//
When his father suffers a stroke, Ryota goes looking for mysterious creatures known as ‘Kuna’.
Beautiful Rain tells the story of young single father Keisuke, who is diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s and must figure out what to do with his 8-year-old daughter Miu.
A ‘charaben’ is a portmanteau of the Japanese KYARABEN (キャラ弁) for ‘character bento’ ~ and these are ten charaben that I would’ve loved to have had as a kid.
I have a love/hate relationships with idols. Of course, I love them. I love them when they do what I love them to do. In the case of Kou Shibasaki, I love her when she acts.
tv features/The Banana Guide to Asian Entertainment: It’s All About Japan: Part II
posted Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012
by amy | Comments (5)
The part in which we explore the Japanese drama format.
features/The Banana Guide to Asian Entertainment: It’s All About Japan: Part I
posted Tuesday, May 15th, 2012
by amy | Comments (1)
The part in which we talk about that one Jdrama, that one movie and that one actress.
blog/The Fangirly Diary of a Geek Girl: Suddenly, Hiddles!
posted Saturday, April 28th, 2012
by mirella | Comments (11)
The Avengers and some more variety this week. And lots of Hiddles.
tv features/Editor’s Chatroom: TV Shows, Better When They’re Short?
posted Tuesday, April 24th, 2012
by yam magazine | Comments (24)
On this weeks Editor’s Chatroom Julyssa and Amy discuss the length of tv-series. What is better? Longer seasons with many episodes, or shorter seasons with fewer episodes?
MOST POPULAR ITEMS
- 2011 – LGBT Blogathon
- Kpop in Europe
- 2012 – LGBT Blogathon
- YAM contest: Win a JYJ “The Beginning” album!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Who are the Reigning Queen and Princess of Pop?
- Sunny (Korean Film)
- YAM’s Top15 Films of 2011
- Why I Love Korean Cinema
- The Journey of a Cassie Part Two – The List Pt. 5
- Namie Amuro feat. Yamashita Tomohisa – Unusual
- Editor’s Chatroom: TV Shows, Better When They’re Short?
- YAM Contest: The World in my Eyes by SingerSen
- Laure Shang – Nightmare
- Interview: Eden Baylee
Who is your reigning Queen or Princess of Pop? [choose up to 5]
- Lady Gaga (29%, 73 Votes)
- Beyonce (28%, 70 Votes)
- BoA (25%, 62 Votes)
- Hyori Lee (23%, 58 Votes)
- Ayumi Hamasaki (22%, 55 Votes)
- None/Another [add a comment] (17%, 44 Votes)
- Rihanna (16%, 41 Votes)
- Christina Aguilera (15%, 37 Votes)
- Namie Amuro (13%, 33 Votes)
- Shakira (12%, 31 Votes)
- Katy Perry (12%, 29 Votes)
- Koda Kumi (10%, 24 Votes)
- HyunA (6%, 16 Votes)
- Jolin Tsai (5%, 13 Votes)
- Elva Hsiao (5%, 12 Votes)
- Son Dam Bi (4%, 9 Votes)
- Nicki MInaj (3%, 8 Votes)
- Meisa Kuroki (2%, 6 Votes)
- Belinda (2%, 6 Votes)
- Joey Yung (2%, 6 Votes)
- Anahi (2%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 252